Translate

Lunes, Pebrero 11, 2013

The Lover To His Love






The day I’ve glanced your loving face,
I thought I’ve seen a Goddess of grace,
You made my heart to beat at ease,
And with that I expect to gain a race.


You were so innocent when we have met,
Right at the corner so hard to get,
Asking myself the things I expect,
Some sort of thing I vouch to protect.


That day you’ve stayed along with a friend,
Chatting around as if there’s no end,
Interrogating myself if I could lend,
Some of your time so we could blend.


You knew me as your friend have told,
wouldn't resist for it’s unfold,
You’ve caused yourself to bare and hold,
The truth of me which is so bold.


We’ve shared our time like we’ve never been,
Relating to our sentiments so loud and keen,
I just don’t know if it’s because we’re teen,
But it’s the best part of me of age fifteen.


We knew each other better than ever,
Our world are complete as long as we’re together,
And I feel splendid as long as you’re there,
By that, I thought of having you forever.


I realize that we were two but now we’re one,
For which I thought all hindrance were gone,
And I know just a thing that needs to be done,
Holding you forever for you're the one.


You're the harmony to every word I say,
And as always I badly want you to stay, 
You're a kind of girl  which is destined to lay,
Right here at my shoulder, I supposed you may.


You're the voice I hear inside my mind,
But I can't seem to know where to find,
Or maybe just for a reason that I am too blind,
To discover the sentimental and passionate cord we bind.


You're the melody deep within me,
Listen to the beat of the song in my heart for thee,
For which I always wanted you to see,
You're the love of my life which means a lot to me.
                  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento